2018 Northern Nevada Diversity Summit
The Cultural Diversity Committee will be hosting the Northern Nevada Diversity Summit on Thursday, April 12th, 2018 at the University of Nevada, Reno campus titled “Challenges, Changes, and Solutions: The Reality of Equity and Diversity within Higher Education and the Community”.
The summit's goals are to:
- Present challenges relating to equity and diversity within higher education and the community.
- Propose potential changes and/or solutions to the presented challenges within higher education and the community.
- Create a space for students, community members and higher education practitioners to share resources, programs and research related to the topic.
The summit offers attendees the opportunity to:
- Discover new programs and opportunities.
- Learn about new ideas and emerging research.
- Network with campus and community leaders.
Submit a proposal to present at https://nevada.formstack.com/forms/18nnds
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, December 8th, 2017 at 5:00 PM (PST)
Presenters will be notified by email about the status of their proposal by January 30, 2018
Thursday, April 12 at 8:00am to 7:00pm
Joe Crowley Student Union
1500 North Virginia Street