BECOMING ENGAGED in the FUTURE of OUR University - Brown Bag Luncheon
Please Join the Faculty Senate Administrative Faculty Personnel, Policies and Procedures (AFPPP) Committee and the Staff Employees Council (SEC) for a Brown Bag Luncheon and learn the answers to the following questions:
What are the Top 10 reasons I should be excited about our University’s future?
- How can I play a role in moving our University forward?
- How can I be a part in the process?
- How can I help with the University’s Capital Campaign?
- How can I be an ambassador for our University?
Institutional Information and Personal Perspectives from:
- John Carothers, Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations
- Ann Larson, Senior Associate Athletic Director
- Melisa Choroszy, Associate Vice President, Student Ser
- Swatee Naik, Chair of the Faculty Senate
- Corie Moe, Assistant Director, Nevada Wolf Shop
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 11:30am to 1:00pm
Joe Crowley Student Union, 402
1500 North Virginia Street