Davidson Math and Science Center
The Davidson Mathematics and Science Center provides an integrated and centralized 21st century environment for learning and research. Specifically, it has the following features:
- 100,000-square-foot state-of-the-art teaching and research facility with mathematics and science wings;
- The 464-seat Nell. J. Redfield Foundation Auditorium features a "walk-up, walk-out" stage that encourages lecturers to step down and interact with the audience whenever possible; stage area features three screens and mobile podium.
- 27 modern laboratories, each with the capacity for 20 to 24 students, and four large classrooms, each with the capacity for 75 students;
- Wireless Internet access throughout the entire facility;
- Enhanced environment controls and space for culture preparation in eight biological science laboratories;
- Increased glass hood space for improved observation and greater control over experiments in the seven general chemistry laboratories;
- Student meeting areas with whiteboards for students and teaching assistants to meet and interact with each other outside classrooms and laboratories;
- Electronic interfaces, information technology platforms, projectors, modern audio visual and presentation equipment, whiteboards and pull-down screens in every laboratory and classroom;
- A 50-seat computational classroom-the largest on campus-to teach students the use of software for data analysis and visualization;
- Space for the dean of the College of Science suite and the Department of Mathematics in the administrative wing of the facility.
1055 Evans Avenue, Reno, NV 89512, USA
Native American Chapter - Pageant & Powwow...
EECB Colloquium with Dr. Behnaz BalmakiDecember 9, 2022
Dissertation Defense - Edgar VillamarinDecember 8, 2022
EECB Colloquium with Dr. Andrew LatimerDecember 2, 2022
EECB Colloquium with Dr. Yong ZhouNovember 18, 2022
EECB Colloquium with Dr. Kim RosvallNovember 4, 2022
Maria Jain March 31, 2019
Outstanding article post , here you are excellent points discuss, visit https://digital-web-services.com/blog/write-for-us for share your informative article contribution.
Merry March 18, 2019
The Davidson Math and Science Center are very good research center in usa. It's giving good 21st century environment for learning and research. visit us
best training institute also job option by digital hikes.
Eva Harvey February 20, 2019
Davidson Math and Science Center is one of the best research centers in the world, as for me. I have a dream to work there. I hope for a large number of such centers in America. More reviews about the research center are available on the website https://writingpeak.co.uk/dissertation-writing-service. You will not regret.