4-H Summer Adventures: Family Camp at Home (6 yrs. - 15 yrs. )
4-H Summer Adventures: Family Camp at Home
About this Event
The focus of this camp is to Explore Science! Each week, families will receive a kit that includes the supplies and instructions necessary to conduct daily activities at home. Activities will be planned for Monday - Thursday, with Friday being a virtual "Show and Tell" day through Zoom.
Once your family has registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details on the kit distribution dates and times, along with contact information for further questions. Supplies will be provided accordingly.
This virtually interactive camp serves youth ages 6 - 15, starting Monday, July 13 - Friday, August 7.
We are limited to serving 20 families, so sign-up and let's have some fun! We look forward to serving you.
Instructor: Shay McGee, Program Coordinator for the Extension, A.D. Guy Knowledge Center
- At least one hour a day to work on the daily project
- Available to demonstrate the completed projects on Fridays at 2:00 P.M. via Zoom
- Materials provided with instructions in weekly activity kit
- Guidelines for the project
- Weekly activity kits
- Weekly Zoom link for Friday check-ins
- Certificate of Completion
$10 per family. The cost of the camp is for the whole family, not per child.
Friday, August 7 at 12:00 am to 12:00 amVirtual Event