Cash Flow, Income, Expenses and Taxes: Mar.5.21
Financial statements are the backbone of a business. This workshop is an introduction to the Cash Flow Statement and its relation to the Income Statement. We will go over the importance of keeping track of tax compliance expenses, deductible expenses and how these documents affect your business profitability. Learn about the importance of cash flow control for future profitability.
- Define and understand the sections of a Cash Flow statement
- Learn the importance and limitations of the Cash Flow statement
- Learn to plan for tax compliance events and how they will affect your cash flow and profits
- Address problem-solving situations in Cash Flow analysis
- Go over a practical example to apply concepts and recommendations
Friday, March 5 at 9:00 am to 10:00 amVirtual Event