Constitution Day 2019
Public Reading of the Constitution
Come one and all! Join students, staff and faculty
in a rousing public reading of the United States
Constitution. Anyone interested in helping to read
the Constitution is welcome.
FREE Constitution booklets will be handed out while supplies last.
Sponsored by the University of Nevada, Reno
• Office of the President
• Office of the Provost
• Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies
• National Judicial College
• Reynolds School of Journalism
• Mathewson–IGT Knowledge Center
• Extended Studies
• The Center: Every Student. Every Story.
• ASUN Center for Student Engagement
• Intercultural Council
• University Police Services
• Northern Nevada Writing Project
Tuesday, September 17 at 11:00am to 1:00pm
Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center, On the steps outside