Fool Me Once: Scams, Stories, and Secrets from the Trillion-Dollar Fraud Industry - Nevada Alumni Learning Community webinar
From Ponzi schemes to Nigerian “princes” and from Enron to Volkswagon…. fraud happens around us every day, at many levels and in many forms, creating the risk of financial loss, legal action, and reputational damage. So how do we protect ourselves, our families, and our companies?
In this riveting webinar, renowned forensic accounting expert Kelly Richmond Pope will talk about fraud in action and uncover what makes perpetrators tick, victims so gullible, and whistleblowers so morally righteous. She will encourage us to look at our own behaviors and motivations to protect ourselves and our companies. You will gain a deeper understanding of the following:
- The “who, what, and why?” of fraud;
- What fraud is and why it happens; and
- A sense of connection with the victims and a renewed appreciation for the courageous whistleblowers.
Register for this webinar and check out other online events here: https://alumlc.org/unr
Friday, March 31 at 9:00 am to 10:00 amVirtual Event
- Event Type
Arts, Academic Lectures and Seminars, Training and Workshops, Community Outreach, Literature, Health, Safety, and Wellness, Career, Professional Development
Free and open to all alumni
- Nevada Alumni Association
- Google Calendar (opens in new window) iCal (opens in new window) Outlook (opens in new window)
No recent activity