Let's Discover STEM
Let’s Discover S.T.E.M. is a seven-week, parenting program focusing on science, technology, engineering, and math designed for families with preschool-aged children featuring reading and hands-on learning activities. The program aims to help parents create and encourage S.T.E.M.-based activities for children, while building the children’s interest and skills in S.T.E.M.
Parents to gain skills in:
· Helping their child prepare for STEM skills.
· Increasing their child’s independence while doing STEM activities.
· Increase their STEM skills as they explore STEM activities.
· Build their interest in science, technology, engineering and math.
Learn cooperation strategies in a small group.
Program will be a virtual Zoom class and person interested must contact Aliante Library at (702) 839-2980 to register. As space will be limited to 12 families.
Classes will be every Wednesday at 11:00 am till 12:00 pm on the following dates.
- September 9th, 2020 Life Science
- September 16th, 2020 Space Science
- September 23rd, 2020 Technology
- September 30th, 2020 Engineering
- October 7th, 2020 Math Counting
- October 14th, 2020 Math Shapes
- October 21 st 2020 Graduation and Revision
The classes are hands on, and if registered you can pick up the free materials for activities along with the free book from the Library.
Email me at email@example.com with questions.
please register for class at the Aliante Library at (702) 839-2980
Wednesday, September 23 at 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Wednesday, September 30 at 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Wednesday, October 7 at 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Wednesday, October 14 at 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Wednesday, October 21 at 11:00 am to 12:00 pm