New Principal Investigator Workshop
Please join representatives from the Research & Innovation division as they present essential information on University policies and procedures relevant to research and sponsored projects.
New University faculty members who anticipate serving as principal investigator are encouraged to attend.
Workshop topics include the following:
- Research & Innovation overview
- Enterprise & Innovation overview
- Sponsored Projects overview
- Environmental Health & Safety overview
- Animal research use & care
- Human research participants
- Conflict of interest
- Research ethics
- Technology transfer
- Effort reporting
- U.S. export controls & economic sanctions
- Allowable sponsored project costs
- Purchasing card
Research & Innovation division representatives will be available to answer questions.
Light refreshments will be served.
Registration: Please register with Erika Waday by Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
Friday, November 2, 2018 at 1:00pm to 4:30pm
Davidson Math & Science Center, 104