PBS-NV Virtual Addressing Challenging Behavior
*THIS IS A 4 SESSION WORKSHOP. YOU MUST PLAN TO ATTEND ALL 4 SESSIONS*
Do you know someone with behaviors that make it difficult to participate in school, family life, work, or community activities?
PBS Nevada’s “Addressing Challenging Behavior” Workshop is designed to help you in the following areas:
- Define and understand the cause of problem behavior.
- Identify strategies to decrease problem behavior, improving quality of life.
- Teach appropriate behaviors, which enhance quality of life.
- Improve the quality of life so that person can be a part of yours.
“Our goal is to give you the skills needed to help these individuals and families improve their quality of life.”
DATES: Wednesdays January 13th, 20th, 27th and February 3rd 2021
- Each session builds on the previous session – you must plan to attend ALL sessions.
- Families who participate and complete all requirements will be awarded a gift card
TIME: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
CONTACT: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jessica Adge email@example.com
Wednesday, January 20 at 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Wednesday, January 27 at 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Wednesday, February 3 at 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm