Social and Political Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Join the Department of Political Science on the second Tuesday of every month this semester for the Political Science Fall 2020 Webinar Series.
COVID-19 continues to have profound effects on all sectors of society. The “Social and Political Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic” panel brings together diverse perspectives to answer the following questions: how have individuals and governments perceived and responded to the pandemic, and with what effects?
The "Social and Political Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic" lecture will include the following panelists:
- Caleb Cage, State of Nevada COVID-19 Response Director
- Paul Hurtado, Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics
- Elizabeth Koebele, Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Robert Ostergard, Associate Professor of Political Science
- Ian Hartshorn, Moderator, Assistant Professor of Political Science
If you will be streaming the webinar from a mobile device, please download the Teams app ahead of time
Please join via Microsoft Teams
Tuesday, December 8 at 4:00 pm to 5:00 pmVirtual Event