VIRTUAL GRADUATE SCHOOL FAIR: POWERED BY THIS IS PUBLIC HEALTH
Register to attend the event on Thursday, September 29 – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM!
Registration is free for all students!
- 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Virtual exhibitor booth via breakout rooms
- Speak with a representative from the school or program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Learn more about their programs by visiting the Academic Program Finder.
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session.
Technology Requirements: This event will utilize Zoom breakout rooms. To participate, please make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom.
- Tech Prerequisites for Breakout Room Self-Selection: Zoom Breakout Room Support
- How to update/upgrade to the latest version: Zoom Update Support
- CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy
- New York Medical College, School of Health Sciences and Practice, and Institute of Public Health
- UCLA Jonathan and Karin Fielding School of Public Health
- University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health
- University of Louisville School of Public Health and Information Sciences
- University of Nevada, Reno School of Public Health
- University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health
Have to register to attend
Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pmVirtual Event